Drama Erupts As A Woman Who Mistakenly Broke A Bracelet Worth 13 Million Naira, While trying It on At A Shop, Fainted Instantly!

A tourist in China was reported to have fainted after accidentally breaking a jade bracelet worth 300,000 yuan (£34,000)(N13,854,679)!!!
The woman was visiting a jade market in Ruili City south western China’s Yunnan province on June 27 when she accidentally dropped a bracelet while trying it on.

Lady faints

Unfortunately for the woman, the jade bracelet snapped in half, reports the People’s Daily Online.
According to reports, the bracelet slipped out of her hand and it cracked in two after hitting the floor.
Footage shows the moment the woman faints upon learning the price of the bracelet.
Jade is a luxury product in China and is seen to represent good health and a long life.
Following the smash, the shop’s owner told her that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan (£34,000).
She reportedly was so shocked that she passed out and had to be placed on the ground by family members in order to recover.
According to witnesses, the family offered the seller 70,000 yuan (£8,000) in damages however he refused saying that was not enough for them to break even.
The bracelet was valued by an independent expert to cost around 180,000 yuan (£20,700). The family agreed to pay the owner this sum of money.







Drama Erupts As A Woman Who Mistakenly Broke A Bracelet Worth 13 Million Naira, While trying It on At A Shop, Fainted Instantly! Drama Erupts As A Woman Who Mistakenly Broke A Bracelet  Worth 13 Million Naira, While trying It on At A Shop, Fainted Instantly! Reviewed by PoshOmoKing on 9:23:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Great News! you can now comment without having to sign up through any media by commenting as Anonymous
Try it now! Kindly comment wisely.

Powered by Blogger.